I may or may not have had one of these with my coffee this morning.
The chocolatey goodness was (might have been) hard to resist.
White Chip Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chips
- Cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Mix in eggs.
- Add flour, sifted cocoa, baking soda, and salt and mix til thoroughly combined.
- Stir in white chips.
- With cookie scoop or tablespoon, place one-inch balls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for five minutes before removing.
And a fun variation from the traditionally loved favorite chocolate chip cookie.