And oh, so good!
- pizza dough
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup each of broccoli, carrot, and zucchini (shredded in your food processor or chopped by hand)
- some Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
What to do:
- Take one-quarter of a batch of pizza dough, and roll into ball. Stretch and flatten onto small stone or pan (slightly greased)
- Pour 1/3 cup (more or less to your preference) of Ranch dressing directly onto the dough.
- With a garlic press, press two cloves onto dressing. Swirl around with spoon.
- You can salt and pepper your sauce here if you want. Or add a bit of dried oregano. At this point, you can even brush the crusts with a tiny bit of olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of garlic salt.
- Add some of the parmesan, then some veggies, then some mozzarella. Repeat til you have it like you like it.
- Bake at 450 until cheese is bubbly and edges have started to brown. (Do NOT brown the top of your pizza – you’ll regret it.)