- My most favorite bath of all is simply hot water plus 20 drops lavender essential oil. Relaxing, soothing, calming. Fantastic way to end the day.
- Place a drop or two on your pillow to aid in going to sleep and sleeping peacefully.
- Wear a drop or two on your wrists for calming effect and wonderful scent throughout the day.
- One drop on your collar can help soothe a fussy baby.
- Use in a diffuser for air freshener.
- Add several drops to a clean washcloth and toss in the dryer with Mom’s and Baby’s wet clothes for a fresh scent.
- Add several drops to homemade foaming hand soap.
- Add to homemade kitchen cleaner.
- Amazing how powerful this essential oil is when it comes to nausea! Simply hold the bottle under nose and breathe normally. (Don’t sniff too vigorously! This stuff is strong!)
- Rub a drop of peppermint oil on each temple and massage for headache relief.
- Place about 15 drops into vacuum cleaner cannister and fill the room with a fresh scent while vacuuming! Many essential oils are also antibacterial/antifungal, so you’re killing germs, too!
- Peppermint is my favorite for adding to foaming kitchen hand soap.
- Add one drop to ice water for a refreshing drink.
- Add 10 to 15 drops to olive oil on your dustcloth and use to dust wood furniture.
- Lemon essential oil is also great aromatherapy for nausea.
- Also great for adding to homemade kitchen hand soap.
The uses for these three essential oils are endless. I’ve barely scratched the surface on ways to use them. Feel free to message me for more information on how you too, can begin your journey to more natural remedies. Or to begin now, click here.