If it has melted cheddar on it, then it’s just no ordinary sandwich. And with bacon?
Well, I’m there.
I use turkey bacon in our kitchen, so this is actually a turkey, turkey bacon cheddar sandwich.
Turkey Bacon Cheddar Sandwich
- whole wheat bread
- sliced cheddar cheese
- two strips cooked bacon (per sandwich)
- sliced deli turkey meat (I like to use two different flavors, for instance, mesquite and oven roasted.)
- Ranch dressing
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Slice cheddar cheese and place on wheat bread. Broil in oven just til cheese is melted.
- On the other slice of bread for each sandwich, drizzle Ranch dressing and spread with knife.
- Then place sliced deli turkey on top of that.
- Place bacon strips (at least two strips per sandwich) onto the melted cheese bread.
- Put sandwich together and enjoy!
*Other great ideas to throw into this sandwich include lettuce and tomato, and maybe even a tiny bit of purple onion.