Here’s the run-down of current events over here at the school of boys….or….my three ring circus….or….our house.
- Levi sometimes forgets ENTIRELY that WE are potty training him.
- My sweet tea was spilled in the schoolroom floor this morning.
- I love my sweet tea.
- I love the boy who spilled it.
- Drew likes to do approximately 57 pages worth of “schoolwork” every day.
- I can hang with 57 pages, as long as I have sweet tea.
- It’s hard to do 57 pages with spilled sweet tea and Levi peeing in his Dad’s office floor.
- I’m glad Dax’s office already has a certain “pet” smell from the previous owners’ animal.
- A family dog is NOT in our near future.
- I clean up enough human pee and poop.
- It’s been almost two weeks to the day since we went grocery shopping.
- We ate chicken nuggets, yogurt, and veggie springrolls for lunch today.
- I am out of oil, dishsoap, and clean underwear for Levi.
- Which makes me second guess my plan on purchasing the ingredients to make my all-natural laundry detergent.
- Which makes me remember that there is a “special” odor coming from the washer, but only sometimes, which confuses me.
- It’s time to clean the washer again.
- And the fridge. It will definitely need cleaning out before our massive grocery trip.
- I love menu planning and grocery shopping.
- I need to make my menu and grocery list.
- Underwear for Levi. Put it on the list!
- And sweet tea. Please do not forget the sweet tea.