Moms, you’re gonna love this!
Whole Grain Wheat Bread
Butter or Healthy Spread
Baby Romaine or Spring Mix salad
Fresh green onion
Salt – coarse, kosher
1. Slather one side only of two slices of bread and brown in broiler oven.
2. Remove from oven and turn bread over. Then put a thin layer of Ranch dressing on the side facing up.
3. Add a moderately thick application of sliced cheddar cheese on top of that.
4. Return to oven, being sure to turn heat down to 450 now, since we want the cheese to melt and not torch.
5. While that is turning into it’s gooey bubbliness, be working on slicing your roma tomato, your green onion and your avocado. Sprinkle the tomato and avocado with salt and pepper.
6. Remove cheese toast from oven.
7. Add a heaping portion of salad to one side of the bread. Pile on remaining veggies and close the sandwich with other bread.
8. Slice in half and get a fork. You’ll see why in a second.
Oh, and by the way, you’ll be able to eat the whole sandwich, so make enough for other people too…