I can’t believe another Thursday is here already! Wow – the weeks have been flying by lately! So much has been going on in our family as we make the final preparations for welcoming our next little bundle of joy. And I have so much to be grateful for this week that I don’t even know where to start.
God is so good. He has blessed our family with so much.
Today, my heart is overflowing with thankfulness for:
- a good, hard-working husband who has a great job
- seven rowdy boys that make messes faster than I can clean (I’m glad they’re healthy and happy enough to play!)
- a kitchen and freezer full of food
- the fact that we’re ready now for the arrival of our baby – down to newborn socks!
- the fact that I am now full term and he could come any day (I’m still in awe that God created and allows our bodies to do this over and over.)
- a great midwife
- a clean house
- excellent homeschool curriculum that I love teaching our boys from
- Landen’s hilarious giggles in the car
- the way every single one of Landen’s big brothers absolutely adore him
- the joy each one of our boys brings to us
- God’s faithfulness……so humbling. So amazing.
What are YOU thankful for this Thursday?
‘); // ]]>