Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
Today I pulled out two containers of fall and winter clothes that I had stored back in the early part of the summer. As I opened up a box, and began to pull out the clothes, I was struck with thankfulness for several things:
- obviously, for clothes for the boys to wear that will keep them warm.
- that I saved the boys’ clothes from last year (and previous years) as this saves us so much money.
- God’s faithfulness to provide everything we need.
- the excitement of little boys’ faces when they see clothes they have “missed”. (Too funny.)
- IT is FALL!!! I’m so refreshed by the changing season. I know I say it every year, but it is so merciful the way the seasons change. Not to mention beautiful and fun!
Today, I’m thankful for fall, and for all the blessings that come with this new season!
What are you thankful for?
‘); // ]]>