This is the easiest playdough recipe I’ve ever made!
It’s the basic recipe below, with no food coloring (obviously), and a small container of iridescent sparkly glitter.
I just love the word sparkly. And the word glitter. And I love making playdough for the boys who spend hours and hours at our kitchen table with it.
Sparkly Snow Playdough
- 1 cup salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- one small container sparkly white glitter
- In medium saucepan, and with burner OFF, combine dry ingredients and stir.
- Add liquid ingredients and stir again.
- With burner on LOW, stir until the mixture is VERY thick, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit.
- Add glitter and then knead dough until smooth.
- Store in ziploc bag or plastic dish with lid.