Soft and chewy, and with just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar on the outside, these cookies are a special treat!
Our boys love these, and I think they’re pretty great, too, especially alongside a homemade pumpkin spice latte!
Here’s the handy printable recipe.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs in mixer bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt, then mix into butter/sugar mixture.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, form 1 inch balls of dough, then roll in the sugar/ cinnamon mixture.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool for just a couple minutes, then remove from pan.