These sausage balls are so simple to make, and really yummy, too! I’m normally not a big fan of sausage, but these are a fun treat for every once in a while.
One batch makes about two dozen – perfect for a party tray, or in our case, a snack for several boys.
I’m planning on keeping this on my list of fun, festive appetizers for upcoming gatherings.
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- Mix Bisquick and cheese in large bowl, breaking up any lumps and clumps.
- Add sausage and egg.
- Mix thoroughly with hands.
- Roll into golf ball size balls.
- Place on large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes. (No need to turn them.)