Roasted pumpkin seeds are a fun, nutritious snack that we enjoy every fall.
They’re great plain, seasoned, in salads, and even in granola bars!
So simple to make, and your kids are sure to enjoy scooping them out of the pumpkin for you!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups fresh, whole pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to do:
- Wash pumpkin seeds and drain.
- Allow to dry on paper towels for 24 hours.
- Toss seeds with melted butter and salt.
- Place on baking sheet in single layer.
- Roast in 300 degree oven, stirring occasionally, for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.