Want to make the easiest appetizer ever AND have people rave about how delicious it is?
Well, this is the dip for you. It’s unbelievably simple, easy and delicious!
With zero prep work, it will be your favorite go-to appetizer for every holiday. Whenever I need to bring a snack for a get-together and I don’t have a lot of time to whip up a fancy cheeseball, this is what I bring.
It’s amazing. Just ask my sister.
Here are the terribly difficult ingredients and instructions for…
Raspberry Chipotle Cream Cheese Dip
- one package of cream cheese
- a bottle of raspberry chipotle sauce
- some crackers
- Place cream cheese on plate.
- Pour some sauce over cream cheese.
- Put some crackers nearby. (Preferably on separate plate, since sauce runs.)
- Also, it’s more of a spread than a dip, so place a spreading knife on plate, too.