These pumpkin spice pancakes taste so much like pumpkin pie, and the boys just love them!
This recipe makes about ten smallish pancakes, so you may want to double it to feed a big crew like mine! And since one can of pumpkin equals two cups, maybe you’d prefer that anyway.
These pancakes are great kept in the fridge and reheated, so leftovers are more than welcome in our house!
If you choose to just make the single batch, you can use the other cup of pumpkin to make pumpkin cake loaf. Oh. my. yum!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (or this canned pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup sugar (honey or turbinado work great!)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir til well combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto lightly greased griddle on high heat. Flip when bubbly, then cook 1 to 2 minutes or until done.
- Serve with real butter, maple syrup or raw honey, and maybe even a dollop of whipped cream.
*I buy several baking ingredients from Tropical Traditions, and when you do too using my links, I earn a credit towards my next purchase with them. Thanks for your support!