This is one of my favorite fall drinks. Er…desserts.
No need to drive through and shell out five bucks when you can whip this up in no time at home!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup coffee
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar (to your taste)
- whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- In a large coffee mug, microwave 1/2 cup milk until very warm (not boiling).
- Stir pumpkin pie spice into warm milk.
- Add coffee and sugar, and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
*If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, just mix a bit of cinnamon, cloves, and ginger together to make up the 1/4 teaspoon, and remember that cinnamon is the dominant ingredient. 🙂