This pumpkin cake loaf is so moist and yummy! Add a few walnuts if you prefer, and either way, DELISH!
This recipe calls for half a can of pumpkin. If you’re like me, you’ll want to use the rest of that pumpkin, so either double this recipe and give a loaf as a gift to a friend, OR make a batch of pumpkin spice pancakes!
Here’s the canned pumpkin that I use.
Pumpkin Cake Loaf
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- In mixer bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Stir in sugar, brown sugar, milk, and eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin, and mix til well combined.
- Pour in greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour.
*When you purchase from Tropical Traditions through my links, our family is blessed with a credit towards our next purchase. Thanks for your support!