It’s that time of year again for festive, holiday pies!
Those are THE pies in my book, but I’m sure I will discover others someday.
This recipe is so easy. Just three ingredients! So perfectly buttery, crispy, and delicious!
Easy Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons cold water
- Mix flour and butter in food processor until it resembles wet sand.
- Add a tablespoon of cold water at a time and pulse in food processor until dough starts to form a ball.
- Once a ball forms, remove from processor and place on lightly floured surface to roll out.
- Separate into two balls (for two pie crusts.) Keep in one ball for one deep dish crust.
- Roll dough out to desired thickness. Place in lightly buttered pie pan and spread with fingers up the sides of pan, forming decorative edges if desired.
- If baking before placing filling in pan, bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.