I pink, sparkly, puffy heart pico de gallo!
Could totally eat it all by itself, and I’m not kidding!
Not to be confused with salsa. And don’t accept anything but fresh!
In fact, make your own. Here’s how.
Pico de Gallo
- 4 roma tomatoes – diced
- juice of one lime – a lot of juice makes it soooo good!
- 2 fresh garlic cloves – pressed or finely chopped ( I use my garlic press – makes it easy!)
- a good handful of cilantro – pluck the leaves off, throw out the stems and chop
- 1/2 to one whole jalapeno – depending on how hot you want it….de-seed and chop finely…..
- 1/2 yellow or purple onion – diced….can be same size as tomatoes…(you just want the garlic and jalapeno tiny so they blend easier)
Add some salt and stir.