Our family regularly eats granola bars as snacks. They’re great for on-the-go, road trips, for snacking before sports practices, or just any old time.
Have you met the chocolate granola bar yet? It’s amazing, and so is this recipe for the peanut version.
Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- In saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil, stirring frequently.
- Mix in oats, wheat germ and peanuts.
- Spread in 8×8 foil-lined or greased pan.
- Let sit on counter or place in freezer til cooled.
- Turn out onto cutting board.
- Cut into bars.
- These bars can be stored in fridge for easy snacking.