- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- microwaveable melting chocolate
- Blend the Oreos and cream cheese in a food processor until well mixed.
- Form into small balls and put them onto a cookie tray lined with foil or wax paper. Let them sit in the fridge for an hour or so, or until they’re firm.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Once they’re all covered in chocolate, let them set in the fridge until hardened.
- 1/2 cup of shortening, give or take as needed + 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (Melt together, then dip truffles.)
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (Melt, then dip.)
- This is the chocolate shell I used and they turned out great!
*Makes about 3 dozen.