Our son turned eleven years old today. I can hardly believe it! Where does the time go?
When asked what kind of birthday cake he wanted this year, Hayden quickly replied, “Oreo Ice Cream Cake!!”
I could have easily asked my husband to just pick one up on the way home, for 20 or 25 bucks, but I thought about it for a moment and decided that this cake would be a snap to make!
Three ingredients is all you need to make this cake blow their socks off!
Hayden loved it and I even got a big hug for making it for him. I adore that boy.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 8 ice cream sandwiches (regular size, not minis….If using minis, adjust recipe to cover pan.)
- half a package of Oreo cookies (or more…to taste)
- cream cheese frosting
- Place ice cream sandwiches on bottom of 13×9 pan.
- Spread frosting over ice cream sandwiches.
- Outline edges with cookies, and crumble some up and sprinkle on center of cake.