This cheeseball is different. The first time I tried it, I loved it. And I wondered what was in it. Dried beef? Never heard of it. But it’s in there. And this cheeseball is delicious!
A fun and festive party dip, it goes great with crackers, crispy baguettes, or even warm bread.
My husband and boys sometimes eat it on a toasted bagel!
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1 jar dried beef, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together by hand.
- Form into ball.
- Serve with spreading knife and crackers.