I have a few sick kiddos around here this week. It started on the weekend with Levi, who came down with strep. The rest went like dominoes, skipping random boys. So chicken soup it was for a couple meals this weekend! I just know this soup is magic stuff, yall! 😉 And of course I have my Thieves essential oil in the diffuser and on their feet!
I want to write about our new schooling system and how my weeks are busier than ever soon, but for now, this is my menu plan to get through not only sickness, but long days of lots of schoolwork for this family.
Here’s what I have planned, and I’m crock-pot-armed!
(served with fruit or juice)
- biscuits and sausage
- breakfast burritos
- cereal and milk
- cinnamon rolls
- breakfast casserole (I’m not sure which one yet.)
- chicken and veggies over steamed rice
- crock pot roast, potatoes, carrots
- lasagna, salad
- creamy chicken and black bean soup, chicken quesadillas (on the griddle)
- homemade pizza, caesar salad