We started back to school last Monday, and boy, was it a busy week!! So busy, that I didn’t even get a menu plan posted for last week, let alone work much on the new food site that’s getting ready to launch. But I think I’ve caught my breath after getting some much needed rest yesterday, and so I’m ready to tackle a new week.
Here’s what’s cooking this week.
- eggs, turkey sausage, whole wheat toast with real butter, apple juice
- cereal, fruit
- yogurt, fruit
- breakfast burritos
- pancakes, waffles
- bean and cheese burritos
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List
- vegetable beef stew, cornbread
- sour cream chicken enchiladas, black beans, rice, pico de gallo
- Dylan’s favorite chili, chili pies
- lemon pepper crusted tilapia, quinoa, salad, roasted veggies
- vegetarian spaghetti, salad, garlic breadsticks
What’s on your back-to-school menu this week?