What a busy summer it is! This week I have major classes and appointments every single day of the week, through Saturday! But it’s all good stuff. I’m trying to finish up getting all the boys’ vision checked before the new school year begins. A few of them need orthodontic appointments here and there. One is getting his driver’s license this week! (Eeek!) And finally, after beginning the process many years ago, I’ll be finishing up my doula certification this summer. I can hardly believe it. So excited to be in class three and a half days this week learning more about how to help laboring mothers. And I’m even more excited about attending births over the next few months!
Since it’s a busy week, it has to be a simple menu. Here’s how it’s going to happen this week.
- eggs and toast
- cereal and milk
- peanut butter toast
- sandwiches, chips, fruit
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List
- crock pot roast
- Mexican chicken and black bean soup
- easy, beef chili and cornbread
- vegetarian spaghetti (with this sauce) and salad
- vegetable beef stew
Desserts and Snacks
Coupons, Freebies, & Giveaways!
- To see all specials at Tropical Traditions (where I order my coconut oil) click here.
- Free baby leggings!!! Click here.
- Print grocery coupons here.
- .And don’t forget! For those who join Young Living this month, you get all kinds of free stuff. Click here for those details.
Have a blessed week, yall!