I have a lot to share with you all this week. As a matter of fact, as I type this, I am having to concentrate really hard and not get distracted with all the things that are swirling through my mind right now. Our washer is just about dead. Not a good thing for this big family, y’all. This week, I hope I get to it all! (I used to wonder why large family mom bloggers didn’t post very often. I understand now. And by the way, I don’t think four kids constitutes “large”. Sorry. It could be because I have 8 though. Not that it matters.) See? I’m getting distracted already!!
Here’s why you need to stay tuned (subscribe for free here) to this blog this week:
- We have a HUGE announcement to make. Guess away if you wish!
- I need to share my
rantthoughts on Mommy Time: Entitled or Taking Care of Herself?
- I have one last post to publish about the 10 Everyday Oils.
- I want to share with you as best I can Seasons, Surprises, and How I’m Just Rolling with Them.
Shew! Seriously, I hope my washer starts working so I can crack this laptop open and get to all that this week before we leave for vacation! Oh vacation, how I am ready for thee. (Inside my head: No, I’m not entitled to vacation and could be fine the rest of my life without one and recognize that many people never ponder the concept, but to be “not working” and relaxing and doing nothing but enjoying my sons’ and husband’s smiling faces before we start another rat-race American over-scheduled, over-privileged school year? That sounds wonderful!) Are you starting to pick up on my thoughts lately concerning our severely sad first world entitlement issues in America yet?
Oh and a menu. Maybe you actually wanted to see that!!
- eggs and toast
- waffles or pancakes
- grilled cheese sandwiches
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List
- Easy Beef Chili
- Creamy Mexican Chicken and Black Bean Soup (I know…again. But you’ll understand why after tomorrow.)
- Baked Salmon, brown rice, veggies
- Cheese Ravioli (organic, found at Costco), salad
- Vegetable Beef Stew
What’s on your menu this week?