Wow! I cannot believe I just typed that date! And I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve posted here. I really have to admit that I’m annoyed when bloggers explain their absence, and then again in three weeks, and then again….It’s like they’re just posting about why they’re not posting. I’m not doing that.
Well, not really. I will tell you that I was in Costa Rica for two whole weeks with our eldest son and his Spanish Immersion class. And the week after that? Well, I was sort of just chilling at home with my family….and adjusting. I will write about THAT later. (*You can find some clues in this and the next few posts.)
For now? I need to be back here. I need routine. I need menus. I need to know if you’re still willing to listen. Eh hem. Anyone there? 😉
Here’s what I’m cooking this week. Hope you find something yummy for you and your family.
- turkey sandwiches (Did you know you can find nitrate-free deli meat at several stores?)
- grilled cheese
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List
- chicken and dumplings (Nope. No cream soups here. Recipe coming soon to BigFamilyFood.com)
- meatloaf, roasted potatoes and vegetables
- quinoa chicken chili *(slow cooker recipe)
- grilled chicken, caesar salad, veggies
- chicken pot pie
- roast, carrots, and potatoes (*slow cooker recipe)
- peppermint brownies (with Peppermint essential oil, of course!) (If you haven’t read about the many uses of Peppermint essential oil yet, please do.*)
- chocolate chip cookies