I posted early this morning about how I was having my sutures removed today, and alas, I was wrong. I suppose I remembered incorrectly. My wonderful, sweet periodontist did remove the ones that were (not so pleasantly) “hanging around”. The retainer is out and I’ll spare you the rest.
Here is the resulting menu from 1) my sore palate, and 2) my attempt at eating only soft AND whole food this week. Some things on the menu, of course, will be there for my family.
- breakfast burritos – The easy kind: scrambled eggs, shredded cheese in a flour tortilla. Kids love these!
- blueberry breakfast cake (a lot easier to make than blueberry muffins…)
- brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal
- bagels, cream cheese, fruit
- peanut butter and honey sandwiches
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List
- soft beef tacos in lettuce shells, guacamole
- roast, carrots, potatoes, rolls
- baked salmon, risotto, steamed broccoli
- chicken and rice, with a lemon garlic twist
- lasagna, salad, bread (I have no idea how I am not going to eat this!)
Click the graphic to print grocery coupons for this week!