Oh, winter, how I’ve come to truly love thee.
No really. I used to not appreciate the cold at all. But over the years, the cold and snow and ice have begun to symbolize time indoors with my family by the fire. One of my very favorite things to do is cook for my family.
This week has started off pretty cold, but we’re not stuck indoors yet. I’m hoping for that soon!
Here’s the menu this week.
- breakfast burritos
- breakfast casserole
- bagels and cream cheese
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List (will be updated soon!)
- chicken pot pie
- mac and cheese
- salmon patties, oven fries, and green beans
- lasagna and salad
- slow cooker chicken with steamed rice and veggies
- roast, carrots and potatoes (slow cooker)
- vegetable beef soup made with the leftovers from the roast
Snacks and Baking
- peanut butter cookies
- pumpkin pie and chocolate pie with this easy homemade pie crust (for an early Thanksgiving celebration with friends)