What!?! A menu plan? Yes, I know. They’ve been scarce around here lately. I wish I could have a menu plan every single week, but inevitably, life throws a curve ball, and well….the plan goes out the window. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try, though. On the contrary, actually. I think we should put our plan together, knowing it’s just a plan, and try to stick to it, and when we can’t, well then it’s okay.
But last week was a rough one for our family. We said goodbye to a very very dear and precious grandmother. We’ll miss her so, but her legacy will live on forever. Such a strong and encouraging voice in my life, no doubt her words and integrity will be echoed into the lives of my own children.
Catching our breath after a tough two weeks, and with football season behind us, I’m looking ahead to a regular routine as much as I can. Here’s what I’ve planned for our meals this week.
- breakfast burritos
- eggs and bacon
- bagels and cream cheese
- peanut butter toast
- See Easy, Healthy Lunch List
- vegetable beef stew and cornbread
- slow cooker lemon chicken, rice, roasted veggies
- tilapia, rice, salad, green beans
- taco salad with black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo
- slow cooker smothered chicken, rice, green beans
Snacks and Baking