These are just the cutest little breakfast bites ever!
The perfect size for three-year-old hands, and enticing enough for teenagers, they’re loved by ALL our boys.
I don’t make them often, since the ingredients are less than “whole food” standard, but for a special treat now and then, I serve them to my hungry bunch. And as always, with any processed meats that may contain nitrates/nitrites, I serve orange juice and some cantaloupe or other fruit as Vitamin C counteracts that yucky chemical.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 package little smokies sausages
- Brown sausages in pan on stove.
- With pizza cutter, cut each triangle into two triangles.
- Place one sausage roll at thickest end of each piece of dough and roll up.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown on top AND bottom.