These little lip balms are so much fun to make!
And they are SO simple, too! I ordered my empty lip balm tubes here.
Then, I mixed the following ingredients together and poured into each tube (very carefully) using a spoon.
Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm
- 5 Tablespoons coconut oil (I recommend Tropical Traditions)
- 3 Tablespoons beeswax (I buy mine at Mountain Rose Herbs)
- 12 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Melt coconut oil and beeswax in a glass cup in microwave.
- Add Peppermint essential oil and stir with fork to ensure no lumps.
- Pour into empty lip balm tubes. These set up SO quickly!
Makes about 15 – 20 lip balms!
*This post contains affiliate links.