Shouldn’t there be a wonderful adjective that begins with the letter ‘g’ to name this guacamole? I think so. Because there’s guacamole.
Guacamole will definitely be in heaven. But not guacamole with a little ‘g’….like they serve at SOME places……eh hem….
Here’s how to make the real deal.
Can’t- stop- eating- it…….
- 3 large RIPE avocados (nice and soft, but not too soft)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- a handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 to 1/2 a yellow onion (or purple or white, whatever you have)
- 1-2 limes, depending on their juiciness
- salt, pepper, and cumin
- Cut avocados in half, and place into bowl and give it a rough smash. Please do NOT make it smooth. That AIN’T Guacamole.
- Squeeze limes directly into bowl over avocados.
- Chop onion and throw in.
- Use a garlic press or finely chop garlic and place into bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and add chopped cilantro and spices. Stir one more time.
EAT with your favorite organic or healthy tortilla chips.