This is not your typical ranch flavored cheeseball! It’s definitely similar, but kicked up a notch with a healthy zing of lemon juice and fresh garlic!
Using herbs from your pantry, this cheeseball is a snap to make, and it tastes amazing!
Garlic and Herb Cheeseball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- juice of one lemon
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1 Tablespoon dried chives
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine thoroughly all ingredients except for pecans.
- Roll into ball.
- Coat in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with your favorite party crackers.