This stuff is amazing!
And since I’m constantly exploring more ways to eat nutritious coconut oil, I love this recipe even more.
It’s so easy to make. No heating anything at all. Simply mix together ingredients and freeze. It doesn’t get any simpler than that!
So healthy, too – you can’t go wrong with this easy
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In bowl, mix together almond butter, Nutella, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add in sifted cocoa (you don’t want lumps) and salt and stir til well blended.
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper (or grease glass pan well) and pour into pan.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- If using parchment paper, simply lift out, place on cutting board and cut to desired pieces, leaving on paper to return to pan.
- STORE IN FREEZER. This velvety treat does not travel far from freezer to fingertips as it melts very quickly.
If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.