By now you may have caught on that I am a firm believer in natural remedies. And just in time for summer, I want to share with you all a few of my favorite go-to remedies for those warmer months!
From insect bites to sunburns to poison ivy to gardening to skin moisturizing, essential oils can handle it all! In fact, there are so many remedies in the Chemical Free Home book that would be helpful for summer! Here are just ten of the endless ways you can use essential oils this summer!
10 Fun Ways to Use Esssential Oils for Summer
1. Make an all-natural sunburn care remedy. Here’s how.
2. Use Purification and Peppermint oils together as an all-natural insect repellent.
3. Experiment with summer scents and wear Lavender and Grapefruit together, or my ultimate favorite, Joy by itself. Of if you’re needing a little boost, roll on some Abundance on wrists and behind ears.
4. Add a drop or two of Lemon or Citrus Fresh to your water. Delicious and refreshing!
5. Make a cooling foot soak after a long day using epsom salt and Peppermint oil. Your feet will thank you!
6. Mix up a little citrus body scrub using this recipe to invigorate and moisturize dry skin.
7. Diffuse Purification or Citrus Fresh to freshen the air in your home. This works especially well if you are wanting to get rid of food odors in the kitchen….or stinky shoe odors in boys’ rooms.
8. Make a coconut-lime body moisturizer with a tablespoon of coconut oil and a drop or two of Lime essential oil. It’s that easy. Your skin will drink this in and you will smell like delicious! I recommend this for evenings, though, since citrus oils are photo-sensitive.
9. Flavor your salsa with a drop or two of Lemon or Lime essential oil. So simple and so yummy!
10. Add two drops of Peppermint oil to your brownie batter before baking for the ultimate sleep-over treat! Kids love these peppermint brownies!
Enter to Win!
Lisa from The Pennington Point and I have teamed up to bring you wonderful opportunity to win a new diffuser AND a bottle or Citrus Fresh AND a bottle of Peppermint essential oil! It’s so easy!
For more info on how to join Young Living, click here.
Enter to win using the Rafflecopter box below: