I’ve experimented with biscuit recipes for a very long time now. There’s just something about a homemade biscuit that’s special. A good, fluffy, soft biscuit tastes like home.
I like this other buttermilk recipe that’s pretty good, too, but this one is my new favorite! My good bloggy friend Candace at Sacred Mommyhood shared it with me a while back, promising it is the perfect biscuit recipe, and I do believe she may be right!
These biscuits are absolutely melt-in-your-mouth!
They require only two ingredients – cream and self-rising flour. Now, before you run out and buy self-rising flour, wait! Just click here to see how to mix up a batch real quick – so easy.
And wow – these biscuits are amazing, especially covered in butter and honey!
Definitely the easiest, fluffiest biscuits I’ve ever made!
Easy, Fluffy Biscuits
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Mix flour and cream in mixing bowl, just til combined.
- Knead gently four or five times on lightly floured cutting board.
- Pat out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut out biscuits. (I made about 18.)
- Bake at 450 for ten minutes or until tops are light golden brown.