Crunchy Oats & Honey Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix oats, almonds, flaxseed, cinnamon and vanilla in medium size bowl.
- In small saucepan, melt honey and coconut oil together.
- Pour over dry mixture and stir.
- Press into well-greased glass 8×8 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes or so.
- While still warm, cut into bars, then let cool completely in fridge to harden.
- Can be stored in fridge or at room temperature.