Cinnamon French Toast
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon + 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon sugar + 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 6-8 slices whole wheat bread
- Whisk eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 Tablespoon sugar together in medium bowl.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter on griddle.
- Dunk each slice of bread into mixture, then place on hot griddle.
- Mix together remaining sugar and cinnamon in cup. Sprinkle each side of french toast with cinnamon/sugar mixture while cooking.
- Cook each side until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.