To gluten-free eaters, these are an answer to prayers!
And to people who couldn’t care any less about gluten? Well, let’s just say they won’t care that this recipe contains no wheat or otherwise offensive gluten-containing ingredient.
If you are using this recipe because you are gluten-free, though, just be sure to double check your oats before you buy them to ensure they aren’t cross-contaminated (processed in a facility that packages wheat products.)
Either way, these 5-ingredient brownies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Must. Get. Vanilla. Ice cream.
Chewy Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or oats)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- Grind oats in food processor til as fine as possible. (Or if you already have oat flour, simply place into food processor or bowl to mix with other ingredients.)
- Add cocoa and sugar and pulse.
- Melt butter and add to mixture, then pulse a few more times.
- Beat eggs with fork, then stir into the brownie mixture.
- Pour into 8×8 (or slightly larger) pan greased with butter or coconut oil.
- Bake about 30 minutes at 375° or until top begins to turn crisp.
- Delicious hot or cold, but perfect with vanilla ice cream on top!