I love this easy-to-make and easy-to-use, all-natural, all-purpose cleaner.
How to Make Castile Cleaner
- Choose your favorite Dr. Bronner’s Organic Castile Soap. These can be found at most health food stores, and sometimes even at Kroger.
- Then, fill a clean spray bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. (Do not put soap in bottle first as you don’t want to overfill your bottle with bubbles, causing waste.)
- Add about 1/4 cup Dr. Bronner’s.
- For an extra anti-bacterial boost, add 15 or so drops of tea tree oil.
- Fill the rest with water (very slowly so you don’t create suds.)
- Screw nozzle back on tightly.
- Turn bottle upside down and shake lightly.
Your cleaner is now ready to use.
It works great on kitchen counters and tabletops, but I prefer to use my vinegar spray in the kitchen. I like to use this cleaner more for bathroom sinks, countertops and even tubs and toilets.