Picky eaters at your house, too? Sneak their veggies in via this delicious muffin!
Carrot Zucchini Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups organic, unbleached flour
- 1 cup sucanat or sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 3/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon wheat germ
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Chop carrots, zucchini and walnuts.
- Add carrots, zucchini and walnuts and all remaining ingredients to the dry mix. Stir just until moistened.
- For mini-muffins, bake 12-15 minutes, longer for regular size muffins.
* For birthday party cupcakes, add cream cheese frosting if you just have to. 🙂