And who doesn’t love cake for breakfast!?!
Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon sugar for sprinkling on top
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup buttermilk
- Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and buttermilk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased 9×13 glass pan.
- Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.