These muffins are great for an easy breakfast or for a snack on the go!
And with no nuts, they’re safe for your littler ones, too!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar (or sucanat)
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (can omit)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (can omit)
- In mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Add the eggs and bananas and mix again.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix til well blended.
- Bake in greased muffin pan at 350 for 20 minutes. (If making mini-muffins, decrease baking time to 10-12 minutes.)
Makes 12 large (huge) muffins.
***Recipe doubles easily to provide 24 large muffins and 24 mini-muffins!!