Looking for a healthy pasta dish that fills up your large family? Or maybe you’re wanting to make a big batch of baked pasta to be able to freeze for later use?
This recipe is enough for even our large family of a bunch of growing boys, and we even have left-overs (which I love for the next day’s lunch!)
And it’s got to be the easiest baked pasta recipe ever!
We buy organic pasta from Costco and keep our pantry stocked with it.
I make our semi-homemade pasta sauce with fresh garlic and olive oil.
Add shredded mozzarella and parmesan, then bake.
Fast, frugal, nutritious, and delicious!
- 1 pound pasta
- pasta sauce
- 3 – 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- some parmesan cheese
- Boil pasta just until done. (Check package instructions for time.) Do not overcook noodles.
- Drain pasta well.
- Pour pasta into 9×13 baking dish and ladle pasta sauce over pasta, and stir.
- Add parmesan (according to your taste), and one cup of mozzarella, then stir again til all noodles are covered in sauce and cheese.
- Cover top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 just until bubbly around edges and cheese is completely melted – about 20 minutes or less.