It’s recommended that we eat wild-caught salmon about once a week for its many health benefits, but in case that’s not enough to convince me, it’s so delicious!
Our whole family enjoys this meal, especially since this marinade is SO yummy, and I’ve learned the hard way to make sure I get TWO pounds to feed all these boys.
Our favorite sides are a super simple brown rice and steamed organic broccoli.
It doesn’t get much healthier than this!
- salmon fillets (1 – 2 pounds)
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (or juice of two lemons)
- 1/3 cup of Bragg’s liquid aminos and/or soy sauce (I use a combination of the two to make up the 1/3 cup.)
- 2 garlic cloves (I use a garlic press.)
- sea salt and pepper
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, liquid aminos, soy sauce and garlic in small bowl.
- Pour over salmon and let rest for several minutes. Then, turn salmon piece(s) over and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, then turn up temperature to 425 until done (just a few minutes).
- To add a lightly crisped top, turn oven on broil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with easy brown rice and steamed veggies for the perfect healthy meal.