Since Malachi’s birth, I’ve barely cracked open this blog.
And for good reason.
It wasn’t the easiest birth. We had a little scare with him, too. I will share more later; I’m almost ready.
But the important thing now is that we’re home together. All eleven of us. He’s home with me.
And I have been doing absolutely nothing except spending my time with each of the ten guys I’ve been so blessed with. Together at home.
These boys are just over the moon….
And the thing I looked forward to for so long…. Just resting in my bed, with him snuggled against me. Ah…the bliss.
Yes, these things that have been my top priorities:
- snuggling with my brand new bundle of boy joy
- talking a lot with my husband who’s been a rock at helping me process some things
- eating family dinners together with all of us around the table
- cuddling on the couch with a fire going
- spending time talking with older boys
- playing games together
- playing the piano together
- roasting marshmallows on cold, snowy days
There’s nothing better, honestly. We have so much to be grateful for. Truly.