Four moms got together and wrote a great Ebook specifically targeting large-family topics, because well….collectively, they have more than 35 kids, and thus, lots of sound advice. I would count their children and list them all here, but hey – I have eight of my own.
Seriously, though, these moms have put together a very thorough question and answer guide for relevant issues (for families of ALL sizes) like:
- How to get to church on time. (A real issue whether you’re the parents of 2 or 12.)
- How to manage outings with little ones
- What to do with feelings of discouragement (Yep, they cover it, too!)
- How to teach your children to do chores!!
- Teaching children about the “birds and the bees”
- How to handle sibling squabbles
- And more!
At the end of the book, there is a Master Chore List and some free printables, too!
Connie from Smockity Frocks, my friend who I am riding with to the Homeschool Moms’ Retreat this year, gave me permission to give away a copy of 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions to one lucky reader here!
Enter to win using the Rafflecopter box below.