Valor is one very special oil!
When I first joined Young Living and received my awesome starter kit, I wasn’t exactly sure what Valor was or how to use it. But it didn’t take me long to figure out how truly helpful and amazing this oil is! After reading how awesome it is at calming anxiety and how people were calling it “courage in a bottle”, although skeptical, I gave it a try!
This oil has a number of uses, but especially when nervous about a meeting or a presentation or a performance, this oil is unbelievably helpful! I just rubbed a drop or two over my heart and a bit on my wrists and it worked. I was calm, collected, and not nervous like I’d been only moments before. You just have to try it to believe it.
But like I said, that’s not all this oil is used for.
10 Uses for Valor Essential Oil Blend
1. Called “chiropractor in a bottle” by some, because it helps “hold” alignments after adjustments.
2. Helps stop snoring! Yes, really. Snoring husband keeping you up at night? Rub a drop on his big toe before bedtime and be amazed. Just ask my sister!
3. Helps calm kids’ anxiety before recitals, performances, or games (and helps them focus during).
4. May be rubbed on jawline for TMJ relief.
5. Diffuse to relieve tension at home, in the classroom, or in the office
6. For arthritis and joint pain, massage into area for soothing relief.
7. Rub on children’s big toes at night just before bed to help them settle down for the night.
8. Apply over heart and on wrists for an extra boost of courage and calming before stressful events.
9. Massage into neck and temples for headache relief.
10. Apply after bumps and tumbles to help reduce bruising.
To learn more about how to get started with essential oils, click here.
What essential oils are you wanting to try?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.