Purification is one of the ten oils that comes in the Everyday Oils Kit, and it is so awesome! It’s a blend containing Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Melaleuca alternifolia and Myrtle essential oils, and it’s another one that I use all the time!
Here are just ten of the many ways you can use Purification essential oil blend.
10 Uses for Purification Essential Oil
1. Diffuse to eliminate odors and freshen the air in your home.
2. Rub a drop or two on neck to help alleviate sore throat.
3. Apply to insect bites to help prevent infection.
4. Add several drops for a wonderful detox bath.
5. Mix a few drops into a spray bottle filled with water for a quick and easy insect repellent.
6. Use to cleanse cuts and scrapes.
7. Apply to face to help clear up acne.
8. Make a mister bottle and spray clean, wet clothes before drying for a fresh scent.
9. Using the same mister bottle, spray as a quick air freshener at home, and even in the car.
10. Diffuse just after painting a room to help get rid of “the paint smell” and to cleanse the air.
Have you tried Purification essential oil blend yet?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.